R&B singer Sanaipei Tande first rose into fame in 2004, when she emerged winner in the East Africa Coca-Cola Popstars Talent Search, alongside Kevin Waweru and Pamela Waithaka, who formed the trio SEMA.
When the group broke off in 2005 with just one album to their name, the hot singer took on a solo career and has never looked back and is one of Kenyan female musicians with mellowest voice.
She has since released hit tracks, most of which are love songs, that have received massive airplay and fans can’t get enough of her.
She has also worked on some collaborations with big Kenyan artists like; ‘Kwaheri’ with Jua Cali, ‘Mulika Mwizi’ with Kidum, ‘Big Shot remix’ with Madtraxx, ‘Not The One’ with Dan Chizi Aceda, and ‘You’ with Big Pin.
Well, now we take a look at 5 of her greatest love songs. Here are the tracks.
5. Mpango Wa – This song talks about how a lady loves a man but finds out she is the side woman.
4. Kwaheri – Sana did this song with rapper Jua Cali, which was a massive hit and the fans loved it.
3. I Wish – This one is a deep love song that simply expresses love to a man she is sincerely missing.
4. Najuta – This was a follow up song for ‘Kwaheri’, where she regrets leaving the love of her life.
5. Mfalme Wa Mapenzi – This is the greatest Kenyan love song ever. Sana let’s loose in this one, singing about intimacy with her man.