The late Reginald Abraham Mengi had a will drawn up before he passed on.
Now, this was the richest man in East Africa with a net worth of $560 million so being included in his will is a big deal. That means you will forever be rich.
Sadly former singer K-Lynn has not been featured in that will. He left his wife out of his will and left everything to his twin sons and his son from a previous marriage.
Jacquline K-Lynn was there for him up until his last breath and she gets nothing for that. Here are a few points that got the world including Jacqueline to think she will dominate in the late Mengi’s will.
- Jacqueline Ntuyabaliwe aka K-Lyin first ignored the approach of Reginal Mengi when he pursued her. He was determined to make her his one and only.
- Jacqueline was 36-years-old younger than Reginald, something that was a concern to so many people both on social media and even their personal friends and family. This concerns di not break their love.
- Reginald and Jacqueline got married in on March 28, 2015, in Mauritius.
- He was attracted to Jacquline because of her wifely duties which including the fact that she washed her clothes with her hands despite all the money they had to afford a machine. He got one of the few lucky ones.
- The couple was blessed with twins amazing sons. At least he gave him the opportunity to continue his dynasty.