One of the unwritten rules for weddings is that guests, more so ladies, should try their very best not to outshine the bride, after all its her big day.
However, this is one of the most “broken” rules because guests, knowingly or unknowingly, end up looking better than the bride thus taking away all the attention from her.
The same was recently witnessed when former Tahidi High actress Sarah Hassan, popularly known as Tanya, exchanged vows with her fiancé Martin Ndale on Saturday, February 25.
Those who were invited for the nuptials showed up in very fashionable outfits and ended up stealing the show.
Here are 8 celebrities who took people’s attention away from the bride:
1. Silvia Njoki – The fashion stylist showed up in a classy floral off-shoulder maxi ensemble that made her stand out amongst the rest.
2. Frankie Saiyalel – The fashion blogger and his female friend looked very dapper in their casual outfits.
3. Amina Abdi – The Capital FM presenter wore a blue maxi dress which had a thigh high slit and heels to the wedding.
4. Sheila Ndinda – The Kenyan hair queen settled for a plunging neckline dress with a side slit, that accentuated her curves.
5. Scott The Violinist – He wore a white turtle neck, a well-fitted blazer and chino pants to the wedding and ended up looking very stylish.
6. Catherine Kamau– The Citizen TV actress showed up in a jumpsuit which has a African print around the neck.
7. DJ Protege– The turntablist also went for a casual look and wore a checked shirt, black pants and matching sneakers.
8. Anita Nderu – The Capital FM presenter looked very elegant in her fitted yellow maxi dress with sleeves, and a belt at the waist.