Other thank looking all gorgeous and healing her broken heart, Maureen Waititu is an amazing mother to her two little boys.
From her words, the boys are her priority. So she strives to be the best mother in the world in the eyes of her two sons, Lexi and Kai.
I pray that I raise them and give them a childhood they'll never have to recover from 🙏🏾.
Taking to social media, she paid tribute to Chadwick Boseman for portraying a character that has taught her sons are powerful black men.
Adding to that, she shared the top ten words of affirmation she fills her sons with and they are powerful.
Ten affirmations I tell my little boys.
1. Before I was born, I was dreamed of and hoped for.
2. I am worthy.
3. I am loved.
4. I am my only limit.
5. I am as good as anyone else.
6. My brown skin is beautiful, and it even absorbs sunlight!
7. I come from a long, rich heritage.
8. I only answer to what I want to be called.
9. There is something in this world that only I can do. That is why I am here.
10. How people treat me is a reflection of their character and not mine.
I personally think every mother should incorporate this in their book on how to raise boys.