Marya Prude is slowly but surely working her way up to recovery.
Things have been so tough for her from losing her only child to losing her husband, Willis Raburu. She is only but human so it hurts.
But she has found refuge and strength in God and from her social media posts, she seems to be doing okay. Slowly but surely healing.
Marya has been posing scriptures and quotes to help her and any of her followers struggling to get to a healing point. With these weekly posts, she has received a lot of love and support from her followers.
Here are some of the scriptures keeping her strong:
1. "The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place, I shall give [the ultimate] peace and prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts. Haggai2:9"
2. “Pain is a pesky part of being human, I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.
C. JoyBell C."
3. The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8"
4. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. Romans8:28"
5. “Never stop Praying. 1Thessalonians5:17"