For the eighth year running, King of pop, Michael Jackson has topped the Forbes' highest earning celebrities list.
Michael earned an estimated $48million.
According to Forbes, the annual list which was published on Friday, 'measures pretax income from October 1, 2019 through October 1, 2020.'
Kobe Bryant who passed away early this year in a tragic helicopter crash made an estimated $20million.
Sadly, Juice WRLD who died late last year aged 21, is the youngest newcomer and is ranked 7th having made $15million during that period.
Prince, Bob Marley and John Lennon are among the stars who have also made the list.
Check out the list below courtesy of Forbes;
Forbes' 13 highest-paid dead celebrities of 2020
1. Michael Jackson - $48 million
2. Dr. Seuss / Theodor Seuss $33 million
3. Charles Schulz - $32.5 million
4. Arnold Palmer - $25million
5. Elvis Presley - $23million
6. Kobe Bryant - $20million
7. Juice WRLD - $15million
8. Bob Marley - $14million
9. John Lennon - $13million
10. Prince - $10million
11. Freddie Mercury - $9million
12. George Harrison - $8.5million
13. Marilyn Monroe - $8million