RnB hit artiste, Ashanti flew into Kenyan secretly and is now enjoy the great weather.
Okay, today morning something just went wrong but do not worry Ashanti, the sun will come out soon.
Taking to social media, she posted videos on her Instagram stories with the location, Nairobi, Kenya. She is really enjoying the good life here from the food, to the views, to the antics that represent the Kenyan culture.
We have to give it up to people in the hotel she is staying in because the information that Ashanti is in Kenya did not leak, she released it herself.
Just a few days to the release of a 'Vrs concert' between her and Keiysha Cole, she definitely needs a holiday.
Ashanti was every millennial's crush. Boys wanted her and women wanted to be her. She is a gorgeous and very talented babe.
Now that she is here, she can enjoy:
1. The wildlife. Coming to Kenya and not seeing a lion or a cheater is a crime.
2. The sunny beaches. The coast is the destination on everyone's mind right now. Back in the states, it is winter time but here in Kenya it summertime. That is why we call guys who come to enjoy the weather, summer bunnies.
3. When in the Coast, Ashanti can visit the various museum parks, Gede Ruins and Fort Jesus.
4. In Nairobi, she can visit 'The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust' and adopt an elephant.
5. And finally, she can spend a night at the Giraffe Manor and have breakfast with them or she can go to a giraffe center and get a kiss from them as she feeds them.
6. Please baby boo, hook up with an amazing artiste and organize a collabo.
Ashanti has so much to do here in the 254 because it is definitely one of the best vacation destinations in Africa.
In case you bump into her, say hi and ask for an autograph, she doesn't look like those mean girls.
Karibu Kenya Ashanti.