Akothee may not be 90-years-,old but she has lived a life that has taught her a lot. The good the bad and the ugly.
Listing 5 very valuable lessons, the main thing you could tell from it was on what people have put her through, especially family.
You need to sit down, read and internalize the lessons below:
"THE LESSONS LEARNT IN THIS MY LIFE 💪
1. Support those you can and expect nothing in return.👉Most people that you walked through life will never come back to say thank you, instead, they would like to show you how good they are doing now, without you 💪, and even try to bring you down if they can 💪They will tell everyone how you mistreated them to death, that God just saw them through 💪 believe them 🙏🏻
2. Support family members but from a distance, just to keep your space and privacy ( if you keep them in your house and they make a mistake, it becomes a community problem, you become an enemy to even the family members you have never met in life 💪( You can never throw them out In peace before the preachers of (aoch wat ilore mos lands on you ) some are so disrespectful that they will make your house look like jail for you, and even beat up your wife/children.
3. Don't give out money that you need, if friends/relatives ask you to lend them money, don't expect that money back. You will lose either-or, so give the money expecting nothing back, or lose the relationship, if you say No you will lose the relationship and keep your money, if you say yes you will lose both the money and friendship when you ask for it 💪
4. Never discuss your family members negatively with your spouse if you know it's all lies👉 Especially the ones who are independent, look for something to make your spouse happy and not by talking down to your family members who are even doing much better than you, you will look like a jealous person, ungrateful and mean, your spouse will now have an attitude and disrespectful to you & your family depending on what and how you handle your family around them. Just be true to yourself, there is No family court but divorce court iko , it means you are two different people who can disagree to agree. Never seen a court that will now say from today henceforth this relationship is dissolved, you are no longer brothers and sisters ( be careful) but that doesn't give you a right in your sisters/ brothers life RESPECT IS PARAMOUNT
5. Wealth. Wealth comes and goes, you are not wealthy until you touch lives positively."