It is me again, your movies and series plug, the guy with a rating of 8.0/10 when it comes to binge watching.
Thank God July is here and as much as it comes with its own perks of being the coldest month of the year, there is a lot you can do to cushion yourself from it. One of those things is binge watching!
I have been on a watching spree and guys I have some amazing TV series that I think y'all should start binge watching from today till the end of July.
Operation fukuza baridi is on!
Check out the following series and movies recommendations;
1. Too hot to handle season 2 - reality
2. Alone season 8 - Reality
3. Love Island season 7 -Reality
4. why women kill season 3 - Reality
5. Sophie: A Murder in West Cork - Season 1 - Documentary
6. Luca - Animated movie
7. Home before dark season 2 - Crime drama mystery
8. Audible - documentary