Babes, I have said it before, if I can help you in any way possible, I will put my best foot forward. Trevor Ombija lovers, there is hope for you in his life.

When manz decided to show us his body when he was in Lamu a few weeks ago, the babes could not keep calm. And the big question was, 'Ukona mtu?' 

Trevor Ombija is single but healing. Speaking to Mpasho he said he believes in marriage and that it can work.


"It is a very deliberate effort from both of you, both of you have to be willing to compromise, to talk, it has a lot of work. 

It should not be that one person puts 40% and the other 60%, you all have to be 50-50. Compromise is the biggest thing in marriage."

He said that his DM is always full of ladies who find him very attractive and he responds but with a simple, 'Thanks'. Very smart because we all know how these social media streets are.


Trevor spoke about a relationship he was in for 10 years he even went ahead and paid dowry but things did not work out for them.

"I am from a relationship that lasted 10 years. It is one of those relationships that were over, then they are back again 

I actually took dowry to her home on December 5, 2015, then akaniacha. She said that she needs to find herself. " He shared. 

Just like any other person who is in love, Trevor tried to salvage the relationship, but it was all in vain. 

"Nilijaribu kuforce issues for a while! You know when you are dumped and then you try to insist that you can work it out. Ukiachwa achika. I have accepted and am fixing myself."

Despite that, he still believes he'll find his one.

"I will do it, at the right time, with the right person. Muniombee!"