Former Prime Minister Boris Johnson has signed up to join TV channel GB News.
Johnson, who stepped down as an MP earlier this year, will work for the news channel as a presenter, programme maker and commentator.
He will "play a key role" in coverage of the UK and US elections next year and will host a series "showcasing the power of Britain around the world", the broadcaster said.
He promised to share his "unvarnished views" on a range of topics.
Johnson, who also writes a column for the Daily Mail, will start in the new year.
He is the latest Conservative politician to join the broadcaster, following former Business Secretary Jacob Rees-Mogg, party deputy chairman Lee Anderson, and husband-and-wife MPs Esther McVey and Philip Davies.
In a video posted on X, formerly Twitter, the former PM said: "I am excited to say that I am shortly going to be joining you on GB News.
"I'm going to be giving this remarkable new TV channel my unvarnished views on everything from Russia, China, the war in Ukraine, how we meet all those challenges."
In a statement, he added: "I will be talking about the immense opportunities for Global Britain - as well as the challenges - and why our best days are yet to come."
Johnson resigned as prime minister in 2022, following a mass revolt by ministers over his leadership.
This summer, he stood down as MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip in protest after Parliament's privileges committee found he had deliberately misled the House of Commons over Covid breaches in Downing Street during lockdown.
Subject to conditions
Johnson's actions and decision making as prime minister during the pandemic are currently being investigated as part of the ongoing Covid enquiry.
Former ministers are required to seek advice from the independent Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (Acoba) about any employment they wish to take up within two years of leaving office.
After being approached by Johnson, the committee said the role with GB News did not "raise any particular concerns under the government rules".
However, it said Johnson should be subject to a number of conditions, including not drawing on any privileged material from his time in office and not being personally involved in lobbying the government on behalf of GB News for two years from the date he stepped down as prime minister.
Earlier this year, Acoba said Johnson had committed an "unambiguous breach" of the ministerial code by not clearing his Daily Mail job with the committee.
Johnson earned £4.8m in five months after leaving office as PM, mostly for speaking at events and for securing a deal to write a memoir.
He becomes the latest big name to join GB News and follows comedian and actor John Cleese, whose 10-part current affairs series is due to begin on Sunday.
Johnson is expected to give the news channel a ratings boost after a turbulent period.
Two presenters, Laurence Fox and Calvin Robinson, were sacked earlier this month in the wake of an outcry about Fox's on-air comments about a female journalist, while fellow host Dan Wootton remains suspended.
Media regulator Ofcom received more than 8,800 complaints and is investigating. That is one of 12 current Ofcom investigations into GB News.
There is also a debate about whether politicans should be allowed to host news programmes.
Last month, Davies and McVey's GB News show was found to have broken Ofcom rules because their interview with the chancellor failed to include an "appropriately wide range of significant views".