Gospel singer Kambua is set to welcome her second born early this year. The songstress cum TV presenter has been sharing her testimony getting her two miracle pregnancies after waiting for a long time.
Well, it seems the singer who keeps her personal life private is craving boiled corn.
Kambua shared a photo of what she was eating and wrote
"I'm so happy"
Kambua recently shared a list of things not to say to pregnant women
1. Bado?? You're STILL pregnant?! 🙄🙄 (Look, I will deliver when it is time. Stop rushing me)
2. Kwani ukona moods? (I could slap someone for this👋🏾 but Jesus)
3. Heee! Na umenona?! Or...Aiii you're too small! (Body shamers alert 🚩)
4. Can I touch your belly? (No please, and thank you)! 'Can I touch yours'?😅
5. Sleep now because you'll never sleep again (thanks
)6. Are you having a natural birth or CS? (Nanya bizness) Birth is birth.
7. Gosh, you should be ready for labor. Mine was sooo bad! (Please save your horror stories unless asked). Haya! That's my list for now... Let all the mama's chime in so that we can all help each other🤗
She has been encouraging women who are also waiting to get children on 'Waiting Wombs'
"A woman with a child is...a woman. A woman without a child is STILL a woman. 'Barren' is not her name; 'Childless' is not her identity either. She is whole. Complete. Lacking nothing. No matter the season she's in, SHE. IS. ENOUGH. ✨" she wrote