Gospel minister Kambua has always encouraged her fans using her social media. The gospel singer cum media personality has over 1.4 million followers on Instagram and without a doubt, she has used her platform for a good cause.
Here are ten of Kambua's Instagram quotes that will surely make your day;
1. Taste your lip, taste your tears, but also stand on what God showed you in the night, until it happens in the light
2. If not for anything else, I hope my joy keeps you trying for joy too. Joy doesn't come from our circumstances; it comes from God- and because God is always with us, we can always find J-O-Y
3. "Peace is not the absence of storms, but God's presence in the midst of the storm".May God's peace keep yo
4.Those who look to Him are radiant. Their faces are never covered with shame!
5. There's something to be said of someone who endures. Those who continue to show up, when life has handed you countless reasons not to.You could have given up the race, but you didn't- God sees that. May your obedience and allegiance remain steadfast. "...for he who comes to God must believe that he is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him"
6. Be still. Let GRACE speak for you
7. "He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting". 🤎
8. Heavy is the crown 👑. The fact that she wears it well doesn't mean it's not heavy. 🤍
9. I choose to believe that God is good, even when things don't turn out the way I want them to. Even when I feel my prayers are not answered in the way I'd want them to. My circumstances do not change the nature of who God is; He remains good.So I wait on Him. So I trust in Him, believing that I will see the goodness of God in the land of the living.
10. Hope doesn't disappoint. It doesn't put us to shame. Because we have hope, we can rejoice in tribulations. We can laugh in the face of adversity. Hope makes the difference. It reminds us that beyond the darkness, light comes bursting in. Hope reminds me that God has never broken His promise. It reminds me that He is true to Himself; true to His Word.It's the whispers of hope that help me navigate the harrowing trenches of life.Hope reminds me in times of loss, that God is my exceeding and abundant compensation.May the gift of HOPE carry you