Media personality Amina Abdi Rabar has kept her positivity from our screens to social media.
The TV presenter and MC has been sharing encouraging and positive messages to her Amina Army.
Here are our top ten favorite social media quotes from the award winning TV and radio personality;
1. No one has the manual on how to do life. It’s time to forgive yourself for lacking the wisdom or the knowledge to understand certain things in life.We can’t always understand life and how to live it. Do not be too hard on yourself fam
2. Just one small positive thought can really make a turnaround in your life. Having a positive outlook on life can have a huge impact on your life.
3. You become what you attract.Pay close attention to your inner well being because you attract what you are. The life you live is a reflection of what’s going on inside you.Law of attraction is reflected on more than just yourself but also your health, your relationship with family and friends
4. How much love do you have for you?The love you show yourself will trickle down to how people treat you.Love yourself enough to set up clear boundaries.
5. No need to waste your energy on things that do not grow you. Get rid of habits that drain you and adapt habits that fill you up, give you joy and nourish you.
6. It is my duty to ensure I feel happy before anyone else does .You deserve to feel happy from within. You wear it well and never feel bad or guilty for your own happiness. Find happiness in both the small and big things around you.
7. Life is unpredictable.None of us has the answers on life’s big questions, including myself.The most important thing is to but never forget who you are. You got this and I'm rooting for you.
8. Is it just me who believes It’s never too late to build the life I’ve always wanted?Well, No one said it's going to be easy but you can always start somewhere. Take actions towards achieving and realising those dreams and hold yourself accountable along the way
9. Steps add up over time. You see no matter the distance, as long as you're taking those small steps towards the end goal, you my friend are doing well.Every step taken is a step closer to your goal. There will be moments when you want to give up but DON'T. Keep on going
10. You just have to put in effort no matter how small. Put in the work for your dreams and goals. Only you can get you to where you need to be.