The cosmetic industry keeps growing. And expensive too. But some DIY home beauty hacks will help you make things much easier.
Here are ten beauty hacks you can do at home.
1. Do not pop your blemishes, instead, massage your face with ice.
2. Use yoghurt and honey as an anti-aging face mask. Mix the two, after applying, wash after 15 minutes with warm water.
3. Use eggs as a home facial. First, steam your face with a bowl of hot water, proceed to apply an egg white over your face for about 15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
4. Tighten under your eyes using green tea bags. Dip the tea bags in cold water, then leave then under your eyes for five minutes, the skin will have tightened.
5. A mixture of honey and avocado will leave your hair moisturized.
6. Lip scrub. Mix honey, brown sugar and olive oil, rub it on your lips and there you have a home made lip scrubber.
7. Coconut oil as makeup remover. Apply the coconut oil on the face and remove the makeup with cotton, the oil also acts as a good cleanser.
8. Add baby powder on your lashes before brushing them with the mascara. The lashes will come out thick.
9. Apply raw honey on face to leave the skin glowing. Leave it on the face for 15 minutes and then rinse off.
10. Applying a petroleum jelly on skin before wearing your perfume makes the fragrance last longer.