Veteran news anchor Catherine Kasavuli is dead. She died while receiving treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital.
While on her hospital bed, Kasavuli penned down six lessons she had learnt from her hospital bed.
1. Your family is all you got at the end of the day, make peace with them, and try to be in good books with them. Even if you feel otherwise.
2. Always depend on your Higher Power, pray for as much as you can, at least while you have the strength.
3. If you have at least 2 friends or colleagues you can always count on, appreciate them. They're very rare.
4. Don't lose hope, keep on believing, and hope courageously.
5. Love your body, treasure it.
6. Finally always do good, it will always come back to you, eventually. Thank you, good people,".
May her soul rest in peace.