Getting a tattoo can be a very interesting phase for most people.
But if not done well it can lead to Tattoo poisoning. Below are ways to avoid poisoning.
- Choose a reputable artist/Professional artist
- Visit the Tattoo shop before your appointment and scan the surroundings
- Do a background check- whether the guy has had past sepsis incidents
- Do not use a (Do It Yourself) DIY tattoo kit
- Do not touch the healing part
- Clean it as directed
- Always wash your hands before touching the tattoo
- Wrap your tattoo for at least 24 hours to prevent germ infection
- Do not rub the tattoo while still fresh
- Do not go swimming with a fresh tattoo
- Do not get into a hot tub before your tattoo heals
- Do not share the cloth you pat the tattoo with anyone else