Tanahsa finally released her EP, Donnatela on Friday last week and so many people turned up to support her new hustle.
Well, so many people other than the father of her only child, Diamond Platnumz.
Baba Naseeb Jnr told her that he needed to attend to an emergency back at home and left together with Mbosso. She walked into the event with Eric Omondi leaving the guest wondering where Chibudi Chibude was.
Those who came to support Tanasha were all dressed up for the red carpet and at the Sarit Centre.
From the pictures sent to us by our very own Moses Mwangi, there are a few people who do not know how to organize a nice outfit for such events. These people include our very own Tanasha, the lady of the hour.
Here are a few pictures of the many fashion fails that were at the event:
- Nadia Mukami either drew her eyeliner the wrong way or the lashes were too big.
- Annestella and Sharon Mwangi decided to go all ratchet and take off their shoes. Ladies if you leave the house in heels, maintain them. If you can’t then leave them behind.
- OG, Khaligraph Jones decided to wear a torn T-shirt. I do not know if this is fashion but it is not a good look on you.
4. Dear Tanasha Donna, when you decide to go with a high slit dress, either let the slit be a bot lower or go undie less. It’s fashion baby girl.
5. Lindsay Lulu, the high slit should not look like it is struggling. Next time tell the tailor to add a few more inches to achieve the look otherwise the design is beautiful and the col.or looks good on you.