Ngina Kenyatta has very low key taste in fashion. It is demure but chic at the same time.
Here are 10 looks that you all must have. The photos were taken during public events that Ngina Kenyatta made an appearance at.
- President Kenyatta’s Daughter Ngina receives a piece of cake from Pauline Wanjiku at Mutomo village where she opened an orphanage on Saturday. Photo/COURTESY
2. Ngina Kenyatta walking into the VIP area at Jamaican singer Alaine’s concert. The first daughter, Ngina is a die-hard Alaine’s fan!
3. Ngina Kenyatta hangs out with her friends at the Jazz Festival.
4. President Uhuru Kenyatta’s daughter Ngina Kenyatta at Nairobi Governor ball at the eve of the Jamuhuri/Jubilee Day celebrations at KICC Photo/Patrick Vidija
6. President Uhuru Kenyatta’s daughter Ngina with friends at Holy Ghost Cathedral Mombasa during Christmas day. Photo Elkana Jacob
9. First Lady Margaret Kenyatta together with her children Jomo, Muhoho and Ngina listen as President Uhuru Kenyatta makes his maiden speech at United Nations General Assembly at the UN Headquarters in New York yesterday. Also with her is Chief of Staff in her office Constance Gakonyo.Photo PSCU
10. First Lady Margaret Kenyatta with her children, (from left) Jomo, Ngina and Jaba, after she received the ‘United Nations Person of the Year 2014’ award for her efforts in the Beyond Zero campaign. PSCU