Njugush has made it.
From a Vitz to a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. Remember how he started out with his wife making small comedy clips where he would diss his wife for having a small car? Life just took a turn for the family.
Njugush has made it to a million followers on social media all because of humor. He started out on a local program on KTN, The Real Househelps of Kawangware, and left after his close friend and brother, Abel left.
Despite earning nothing, his wife still stayed and they started making the short clips for social media purposes and two years later he is one of the biggest social media comedians.
His wife, Celestine shared a video of Njugush driving his new car, a 2016 Toyota land cruiser Prado that costs 8 million.
Njugush is an online content creator and that is how he makes his money. Here are a few lessons you can learn from him:
- You don’t have to be a TV comedian to make money, online can equally work for you. Create content that products will want to make you their brand ambassador and win on endorsements.
- Never beat your self down when things are not working, look for plan B.
- Love wins. Celestine did not leave him because he was broke, she worked with him to make videos which got them endorsements that pay him a lot.
- Marriage is all about teamwork. Now Celestine is also making money as a brand ambassador courtesy of her husband’s influence. He actually advocates for his followers to follow her. More followers, more money
- You do not have to be employed to make money.
- Publicity and scandals are not the only way to create a buzz on social media. Just do your best at your best.
Well, congratulations to the Njugush family.