Last year was a great year for Adelle Onyango as she launched her first clothing line, Anyango Capsule Collection, which is dedicated to her late mother.
Adelle was pretty close to her mother and she was inspired to start this line because, “I want people to know just how amazing my mum was and to have a piece that reminds them of how strong, powerful and limitless they are!”
Well, she did a photo shoot and it was quite different from what we are used to seeing. In every photo she took, she incorporated something her mum loved or used to do.
Taking to social media, she explained what every photo meant and also asked her fans to share with her the photo they loved the most.
“It’s been exactly a year since we did this shoot for the #Anyangolipstick named after and made in honour of my late mum!
We recreated things I love and fondly remember about my late mum! Thank you @nellytuikong_park @ojwastyling, @sunshinebalogun @keefphotography!
1. That’s my late mum’s scarf. She loved scarves!
2. Her love for flowers/plants! Our family home is still full of her plants!
3. I used to go to the salon with her and she’d always have these huge rollers on that fascinated me!
4. She was an expert in head wraps! She’d help people tie theirs during functions!
5. She would have tea ALLLLLL THE TIME!!!
What’s your fave look? (I’m wearing the #Anyango lipstick in all)