The weekend is here, it’s party time and what better way to enjoy it than attending an event.
Luckily for you, Tomorrow Leadership Festival is finally here, where the biggest artistes from around the globe will be performing for fans at the Kasarani grounds.
Here are some tips on ways to make sure you’re ready to go.
- Confirm you have your ticket.
- Get enough sleep during the day to ensure you keep up the energy at night.
- Make sure you have your shoes ready, rubbers or boots.
- Tag a friend along, we need to be safe. These streets are rough.
- Plan to wear clothes that have pockets. Nairobi streets are tough so make sure you have a place to secure your phone and money.
6. Ladies need to carry alot of tissue and wet wipes because drunk people use the washrooms like animals.
7. Keep some money aside for transport or miscellaneous.
8. To cut costs, tag friends along to split costs of alcohol