Sarah Cohen has been trending after a judge approved the dismissal of her murder case against her late husband Tob Cohen.
Below are things you did not know about her.
- Her real name is Sarah Wairimu Kamotho Cohen.
- She hails from Nyeri.
- She was married to the late tycoon Tob Cohen.
- Sarah is aged 55, having been born in 1969.
- She co-owned Tobs Golf Safaris together with her late husband Tob Cohen.
- Sarah is a mother of one, a daughter named Renee Chettle who the late Tob Cohen had 'adopted'.
- She and her daughter were allegedly excluded from Tob Cohen's will. The late tycoon left all his wealth to his siblings and their kids.
- Sarah started working for Tobs, a company owned by her late husband Tob Cohen at age 23. She worked as a personal assistant before they started dating.
- Murder charges against her were recently withdrawn by the DPP, The move was approved by Justice Daniel Ogembo.
Cohen went missing since July 20, 2019, when his sister filed a missing person's report with the police.
DCI officer at the time George Kinoti described the murder as gruesome.
"He hands, legs, and the neck were all bound before he was murdered and then hid in an underground water tank," Kinoti had explained.