Entrepreneur Amira Marlow is a happy woman following her recent achievement.
Without surgery or any artificial help minus spending time at the gym and eating healthier (not that those are artificial methods), the mother of two has managed to shed off 30kgs which isn't a small fete.
Amira earlier on in the year had revealed she was on a quest to shed off weight as she highlighted she wanted to focus on herself and do better for herself.
It is amazing seeing someone really put in the work and reap fruits.
While celebrating her results the businesswoman encouraged her followers to never fear change or starting over after they fell as the script of one's life is not cast in stone.
"Just a reminder to keep working on yourself sis and don't be afraid to start all over again.
Keep in mind you may like your new story better... Going into 2023 30kgs lighter…Nazidi kuwa pisi😋 (I keep on getting better please." Wrote the mother of two.
Four months ago she had excitedly taken to Instagram to share a before and after photo of herself as she celebrated being 17 kg lighter.
She mused over how proud she was of herself for actually learning to put her first which immensely helped her shed off weight.
"The grass is not greener on the other side; It’s greener where you water it.
And that's on putting myself first👊🏽I did it!
I’m so proud of myself! This is how -17kgs looks like *pats myself on the back*" she wrote.
Another celebrity currently celebrating their big weight loss journey without having to use medical assistance like gastric bypass is digital content creator Chebet Rono.
She has been on her fitness journey for five months now, and the progress is not to be ignored.
In her recent post, she was on a recruitment mission as she said losing weight is easy.
"Losing weight is easy girl let me tell you 💗💗💗," she casually said.
She thanked her followers for the immense support, and to return the favor, Rono felt compelled to share her go-to routine.
"It’s been 5 months through my fitness journey, and the love and support you guys have given me is the most amazing thing I’ve experienced this year you really pushed me 😩🙏🏾 I'm so grateful." Wrote the excited Rono.
Below are the 9 practical tips Rono shared,
- Do not eat so much at night, let your body rest, if you can stop by 8 pm latest, the better.
- Cardio is your best friend whether it’s walking, running, skipping, or taking the goddamn stairs at your job/building do it!!
- Understand that it is a PROCESS and it takes time fr!! So, lower your expectations BUT push yourself EVERY time
- Eat your vegetables and proteins with fruits those !! Will build you!!
- Find a diet plan that is EASY for you to stay in a calorie deficit without feeling hungry all the time
- LIFT WEIGHTS or LIFT YOUR BODY WEIGHT!!! (Calisthenics or Pilates or yoga)