General Muhoozi Kainerugaba has set off Twitter wars between Kenyans and Ugandans after comments about capturing Nairobi in two weeks.
Muhoozi is the son to Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni and on October 3 took to Twitter with warnings that he would only need two weeks with his army to capture Kenya's capital, Nairobi.
He started by blaming retired President Uhuru Kenyatta, whom he refers to as his “big brother”, for not contesting for a third term in the August 2022 polls, adding that the retired president could have easily won the election.
"My only problem with my big brother is that he did not stand for a third term. We would have won easily," he wrote on Twitter.
But Muhoozi, 48, suggested Mr Kenyatta, who handed over power to President William Ruto on September 13, 2022, should have changed the constitution to remain in power.
"Haha! I love my Kenyan relatives. Constitution? Rule of law? You must be joking! For us (Uganda), there is only the Revolution and you will soon learn about it!"
Muhoozi sensationally claimed he needs a fortnight to topple President Ruto's government.
Here is what Ugandans need to know about Kenyans.
1. KOT or Kenyans on Twitter don't play. KOT literally chased retired President Kenyatta from social media.
2. Our internet is never shut down regardless of how we drive the Government crazy.
3. Opposition leaders are allowed to freely express their thoughts without undue crackdowns.
4. Ugandans need to know that team 'beard gang' give Kenyan girls sleepless nights.
5. Ugandans need to know that weaves and wigs are our staple and not matoke.
6. Ugandans need to know that sending fare before eating a girl is a requirement.
7. Ugandans intending to capture Nairobi should know that we party harder.
8. They should know that they can get fake certificates in Kenya.
9. Corruption is a ministry in Kenya, with two billion shillings being used to fund that ministry every day.
Below are some more hilarious memes from Kenyans roasting Ugandans;